How do you deal with this...

Im loosing my head, or at least I thought I am. I find my self looking blankly at the wall, I even lock my self in the backyard and I cant find my way out... luckly a friend of mine rescued me. this is so humiliating, I think im turning stupid. a result of not going out and being stuck in the house for two years with a baby at hand. then I can even comprehend simple instructions... im in tears... this is so much/
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Maybe when I'm in your seats it will happened to me also. Maybe you should take a break sometime and give your self hapinnes and love. Because how can you give your best love to your baby if you lost your love to your self. Stuck on your house for two years is like in prisons that you almost forgot the outside world. Give your self enjoyment outside with your friends and doing things that can help you stress out. Going to the beauty parlor, go to the spa for soothing massage or even going to the bar is not bad. I don't mean it everyday but even twice a month is not much just to be with your self alone outside and enjoy.