indecent proposal

@stacyv81 (5904)
I just finished watching this movie, and it made me wonder, how many of you would let another man or woman sleep with your significant other for a million dollars? Would you think about it? why or why not?Just curious.
@shannon76 (1234)
I know that neither my husband nor I would even let the thought cross our mind. I know it would damage our relationship by doing so and even the thought of it would damage it some how because the thought of a million bucks is a lot of money and the things we could do with it! But the consquences would be far worse. If my husband did it, then I could never look at him the same. And I am sure it would be the same if I did it. I am content with my hubby "for richer or poorer" =)
@stacyv81 (5904)
I agree with you I dont think I could go with it either, I mean it would cause probably detremental consequences in the relationship, my relationship, is worth more than a million dollars. I would hope =)
@shannon76 (1234)
Yeah mine too. I honestly don't think you could ever put a price tag on a true honest relationship. Love can not be bought or paid for.
@shannon76 (1234)
Thanks for the best response =)
@babostwick (2037)
I never saw the movie but have heard of something like that. I probably wouldn't be able to do it. While the money would be tempting, it would just cause more problems then its worth.
@stacyv81 (5904)
yea, I think a million dollars is a lot of money, but not worth it to me....
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I saw this movie years ago. I would be afarid of it causing to many problems.
@stacyv81 (5904)
I agree
@tinamwhite (3255)
I would not even consider it....while money is necessary in this day and age to survive....it can not provide happiness, in my opinion....my relationship means more to me than any mount of money and I know without a shadow of a doubt...that my spouse feels the same way...LOL
I don't think that it is even an issue of 'letting' someone sleep with your significant other. That person is in charge of what happens to their body. I like to think that me and my other would be against it--but it is a lot of money. If there was a mutual decession...I don't know.