Would you like to learn more about yourself through images?

@magnet (2089)
Pick the images that best represent you and learn about yourself: http://dna.imagini.net/friends/
@brokentia (10396)
OK, I have to type out my profile. ha ha But it is pretty interesting. I will just give each category a brief description though. Personality: Mood Sofisticat You like life rough and rugged and rough round the edges. You take rambling walks in the open air, and appreciate the unpredictability of nature - When it comes to art, you are a bit unconventional. You like to think differently and from a different perspective. Personality: Fun Conqueror Always first to take the leap and never look back - you try to not have regrets. (Oh that is so true!) For kicks, nothing beats an adrenalin rush. You like to take risks and push limits... Personality: Habits Back to Basics Even though you inwardly like to think you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your vices that get you through your day. It is all part of the routine - you are a creature of habit. (Well, most people are...but one of my vices will be giving up shortly...smoking. :) You have a carefree lifestyle and a sweet tooth. (Umm...yeah, that's right too!!! ha ha) Personality: Love Love Bug You're a real romantic and a bit of a dreamer. OK, life may not be a movie, but what's wrong with thinking it is? (I didn't say that! It did! ha ha) When you think of freedom - you think of living here and now. You are pretty fearless and take any opportunity given to you. (LOL Yes...too bad my life doesn't offer much right now. LOL) This was pretty interesting!!! Thanks!
@magnet (2089)
Oh here are my results: Moods-Easy Rider- Always taking life how it comes, and living in the moment. They don't get fazed by life... they just breeze through. True for me. I don't usually plan. Habit-Junky Monkie-They don't have rules, and they don't like restrictions. They make their own choices, and do as they please. For them pleasure always comes first. Somewhat true for me. Fun-Conqueror-They are full of ambition,and energy-cavalier and always moving to the next level. I am always full of energy and sometimes ambitious. Love-Love Bug-They are the type to fall in love a thousand times a day. Their feelings snowball quickly, and they are full of passion.
@brokentia (10396)
Well that's cool. Even though we both received the same title for the last two...we were read differently. :)
@rsmith512 (1561)
Well....maybe the love bug is the most popular! Because I got that one too!! :)
@rsmith512 (1561)
I am going to type out my profile also! :) Personality: Moods Easy Rider Your a bit of a romantic and have a taste for the exotic. You love feeling the sea breeze in your hair, sun on your skin...slip those shoes off...you like to kick back... Personality: Fun Escape Artist You love to be far from your everyday life. You love the sun, and like to live life at a slower pace than most- you know how to take things nice and easy!... Personality: Habits New Wave Puritan Even if you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your little vices that keep you going. It is all part of your routine, you're a creature of habit. You like to be in surroundings that lift your mood... Personality: Love Love Bug You're a real romantic and a bit of a dreamer. For you love is devotion and tenderness. You try to show your feelings in simple ways everyday. Your heart is right there on your sleeve... That was a great survey! And, most of it was true! :D
I love little adventrues like that to kind of show you some of your personality traits... very interesting THANKS!