When it comes to cleaning your home...

Do you do it yourself or hire someone to do it for you? Every three weeks or so, I will hire this one lady I know to clean my home, but on a day to day basis, I do clean my home like dusting or vaccuming with my dustbuster. Is this what you do as well?
I clean my own house even when I could afford to hire someone else to do it, I still did it myself because I like cleaning and it's also just another form of exercise. What I find most disturbing is that there are people who never clean their place and are quite used to having a cluttered and dirty house. I can't imagine how such people could live under such conditions. I know because I was also doing housecleaning a few years ago.
@toe_ster (771)
I wish I could hire out to do the hard stuff. Unfortunately all the work is stuck with me. I wish there was someone else that can come clean for me. Give me more time to do other things, like play on the computer. You are blessed to be able to do that. Do whatever works for you. Lucky me gets all the fun!