Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux

Has anyone else read this book yet? I just started reading it yesterday and I haven't been wanting to put it down. Its so good. I read over a 100 pages in just an hour or two. Its really good. So I was just curious if someone else has already read it and is enjoying it like I am?
@prenuer (278)
oh, man, i looooves me some Jude Deveraux. And she can right in any time frame, past, present, or future. Has she done future yet? It's 5 am and I can't remember. lol. She is one of the few writers that can actually affect my emotions. Loooove her!!
Didn't she go in the future in the Summerhouse or was that the past? lol See its 11:30 a.m. and I can't even remember.
@badkat83 (1621)
i have read every book by her but her newer ones. she is a great writer. if you like historical romance. that is what her older books are about. and alot of them are a series. read knight in shining armour. great one.
I've read this book heaps long ago...although I haven't touched it for years now.It was actually a very good book with an interesting concept...A town no one's really heard of cursed by the devil. Not really one of my favourite Jude Deveraux's but still worth a read