Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Eaten?

I think the weirdest thing I've ever eaten would be Blowfish at a Japanese restaurant. It's poisonous if not prepared correctly. It made my tongue kind of numb and just tasted like salty fish. It was expensive, too! I'll always remember the experience, however.
@yuanchang (475)
well it is not weird for me but maybe to the majority of non-filipinos. i eat "balut", an exotic dish from the philippines. it is a duck's egg with a developing duckling inside. i dip it in salt and vinegar. i eat grilled chicken butt. i also dip it in vinegar. it is so good you should try it when you visit the philippines in the future.:)
@MLLanser (162)
I think I saw someone eating that on this show that my roomate watches. The guy goes around the world eating exotic cuisine, and I think that was one of the things he ate.
@MLLanser (162)
The strangest thing I have ever eaten on purpose would be seaweed. We had gone to an expensive seafood restarant, and since we were smokers we actually had to sit outside in this tent like structure! It was the middle of winter too and they had little heaters going in there. It was crazy, but something I will never forget!
@sugarfloss (2140)
the weirdest thing would be porcupine. fried porcupine.
@tala91285 (1080)
Wow blowfish! I still have to try that ^_^ Some of the weirdest things I eat (yep, I still eat them and some are my favorites too!): - Monitor lizard meat - Kangaroo meat - Chicken and pig intestines (fried or barbecued) - Balut (aborted duckling) - Frogs legs - Snails