Do u think u are safe visiting dentist? Think Twice! Read this to know more.

Kuwait
We are unsafe visiting a unknown Dentist. Think Twice B4 having an appointment. My frnd visited a dentist & i accompained my frnd, the doctor gave her pain killer injection to remove her teeth & we both were waiting inside for pain killer to take effect. By this time the doctor treated couple of patients, what i noticed was the dentist assistant was sterilizing the bits & sergical equipments using boiling water, he was just dipping & removing equipments & the next patient was ready to be treated. I do not think he ever changed the water. But i got one think in mind which i like to share with every one, forward this to ur loved ones. Many of us have not noticed how unsafe we are. 1) They are using the same water to sterilize. 2) Is the boiling time enough to blood stains & deadly virus. 3) Dentist assistant had not sterilized the bit holder which the doctor uses to drill teeth & also the water sucker & air blower. "These surgical equipments can contain Blood Stains". As every one knows now a days there are plenty of deadly diseases Like "HIV"..&.......These Diseases will spread not only from the salon but also from the Dental Equipments. seeing all this we just walked out without even getting treated.
@thefuture (1751)
• Nigeria
No friend. Its been long that I knew about that. Visiting a dentist doesn't make us safe. Thanks