Checking shoes for spiders.

Do you check your shoes for any creature before wearing it .Because last day I got a good bite from a spider which was inside my shoes.What about you have you ever had any such experience please comment
I never check my shoe for anything. I saw a centipede and a scorpion in my shoe closet before. I don't know how these animals get in there. ^_^ Thank god it didn't went in my shoes. I hate to kill these creatures. Even though they are small animals, killing is a sin.
Oh a very generous mind.But I'm just the opposite I'm afraid of these especially arachnids.Ihate them and whenever I get a chance I help the community by killing these menaces.
lol. I can't kill little animals. When I saw anyone of them, I just move away from them so they could crawl to where ever they want to. But there were accident. ^_^
@lyndee22 (1211)
Yes before wearing it I check it and wipe for the dust. Sometimes ants also enter in the soles and eat up the rubber even if its inside the box.
thank u very much for your response
@roniroxas (10576)
yes i do, i hate spiders. but i check my shoes not just for spiders it might be cockroach or something else.
thank u roni for your comment
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I don't but I should. We use to have when we lived on a farm in Oklahoma. The scorpions were bad.