Brain transplant.

@tmlnmr (1850)
One day I was at a meeting and my hubby and the kids came with me. They stayed in the car I was just picking up some forms and having a really short discussion or meeting whatever you wanna call it. Anyway, my daughter who I think was 5 at the time asked my hubby what was taking so long and he told her that I was getting a brain transplant. Well my daughter isn't that gullable so she was like yeah right! Well my hubby did convince the kids that I had done this and said that they would have to very quiet when I came out because my head was going to really hurt. He also said that I may be a little confused for a little while. So when I came out and got into the car the kids were fighting, like all kids did, and before my hubby could say something I called my daughter by my sons name. Well my hubby turned and looked at them and all he said was "I told you!" We never heard two kids as quiet as they were all the way home! Later on he had told me what he said and how by me calling the one by the wrong name just iced the cake. For awhile after he still brought that up and to this day I am not sure if the kids still think I had a brain transplant that day or not! Have you or your significant other been able to fool you kids to this extent?
@toe_ster (771)
This is so funny. I was ROFL!!! It is a cute one too. My husband fools my kids all the time with silly things. NOthing memorable like your though. You should right that down ina scrapbook or journal. That is really good.
@tmlnmr (1850)
Thanks I think! LOL I really wish I could have seen their faces when my hubby told them that he told them so. I am sure it was priceless. Thanks for the comment.
Its so easy to fool the children on anything and everything. Such a thing cannot be stated by me as I am still a student. But your husband sure did cook up a pretty interesting story. A brain transplant for a discussion...lol...Your children might have not been convinced by your husband's story but you did it. Coincidence made your husband's story more genuine than it would had been otherwise.
@tmlnmr (1850)
Ya my daughter isn't easily persuaded to believe such things. Although it was easy in a way for him because I was always calling them by each others names. He just planted the idea if I did that then this was the reason why! LOL. Just think of the fun you will be able to have when you have kids of your own! LOL Thanks for the comment.
@Dan_ul (858)
nice story... I liked it... for a moment I was in the back sit of the car near very quiet... I met some nice people who, at some point, had a brain surgery and it's confusing to see them acting... nice story trough:)
@tmlnmr (1850)
Don't worry I was confused to until my husband told me what he did! LOL I am glad you liked it. Thanks for the comment.
@Coolgeth (1215)
Hi tmlnmr, Well this so funny..I dont got any kids to fool themm..I couldn't even my childhood days with my father..I am sure that my dad must have done many things like this..Since he do a lot of funny things when he see kids..Wish you a happy and healthy family forever..
@tmlnmr (1850)
Just think of all the things you can do to your kids when you have some! LOL Kids are such a joy! Thanks for the comment.