Sleepy

Do you often feel sleepy during the day? Or at all even? If you do what do you do about it? I can't believe I am hours from getting off and I'm sleepy as heck right now. It is not as if I didn't get any rest last night! Anyway, I sort of feel shamed b/c I'm an adult who needs a nappy-poo.....And people are walking by watching me too.........in anycase, how often do you get sleepy during the day and can't do anything about it. Or better yet what do you do? Give me some tips or anything...thanks!
@VotreAmie (3037)
I do get sleepy during the day too. Usually around 2 pm. I wish I could nap! Since I have know my mother she always took a nap. It's just few minutes and she doesn't need to lay down on a bed because she can take it while she is sitting on a chair! After she does that she wakes up with more energy! Isn't that something? I always wished I could do that but I can't. If I go to sleep during the day when I feel sleepy I will sleep for hours (2 or more hours otherwise I would wake up in a mess). So what I do is take coffee and tea. I know it's not the best advice but it does help me. And speaking of coffee and tea, doctors now say that they aren't bad and in fact they are good for you if taken in moderation. Everything in moderation :-) Take care inallduetime.
I'm like your mom, if I can get just a few minutes I'm good for the rest of the day. I agree it is amazing to get as few as 20 minutes, and wake-up refreshed! But, I can't do that at work, not always. If I have a headace I will close my office door and try to rest my eyes but napping is different, lol, can't happen. Thanks for the response Votre....all the best.
@diillu (5128)
Im also kind of like you.Even i get a complete good night sleep i still have time in a day where completely feel sleepy and pray for god to give me one minute where i can sleep...ya it is around evening..when i feel sleepy like hell..and if i just find myself alone..then i just close my eyes..for 10 minutes lol.
Ahhhh yes, just one minute could do wonders sometimes, I agree. When I'm at home and feel sleepy, I will go ahead and turn off all the phones so I can rest. It's a shame I can't turn this one off and get some rest...lol...thanks for the response.