Vince McMahon is NOT Dead... (link inside)

I've seen a ton of postings today about Vince McMahon and the "STORYLINE" from last night's RAW and people wondering if it's real. Here's some reading for everyone, just so that there is no more confusion and that people aren't continuing to post questions as to whether or not McMahon is really dead... HE'S NOT! http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=183685135 Just read this story from Wrestlezone.com
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
Well, I for one didn't really think it was real, especially the way it was televised, I did see some photos on the wwe website, and the shots were too good for it to have been a surprise. Of course anyone who believed it might still have some hope that wrestling is real. Having said that, what a stunt! They should really have WWE writers write those soap operas that are on TV. At least they would be a lot better, as I am totally in love with WWE. It's just so entertaining. I don't care if people tell me it's fake. I tell them I know it's fake, but it's got more action and better drama than any other soap that they might watch on TV. Plus it's got live action. And to tell you the truth, even though everything is planned, it's all still risky, wrestlers do get injured and it does take a toll on their bodies, and all to give us a great show everytime.. And you gotta admit, what a finale for a special event. I hope the fans didn't get too worried, as I also saw a lot of posts regarding this on here..
Thank you goodness, someone else who understands that the WWE is a TV Show with plots and stories. It was well-done, the entire angle... from McMahon losing the ECW Title to him going slowly nuts. I thought it was a very creative way to "kill" the Mr. McMahon character once and for all (if the WWE so chooses to end the character's run that way). I don't watch for the competition either, it's the story, the plots, the writing. It's still pretty good, IMO. They are creative guys.
I did... it was so funny that people take that seriously. But I think it will be quite the spectacle when Mr. McMahon "returns from the grave." Hahahaha. I wouldn't put it past the WWE to play an undead angle, too... maybe align with UT. Hahaha. Who knows.
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
Yeah it was extremely creative, but I'm guessing he'd probably be back, he is interesting, and his feuds with the wrestlers do bring some good matches and stuff. I guess people don't understand that it's sports entertainment, and just like you'd like an actor you are allowed to like wrestlers and wrestling. It's fun to watch, and so exciting at times.
@babostwick (2037)
I figured he was still alive. The ending of Raw made you wonder what just happened exactly, least it did for me anyway. It was so much of a shock I just couldn't believe I just saw that. The question will be is what happens next. Maybe it is the end of the Mr. Mcmahon character once and for all. I'm sure this is leading to the question of who set this whole thing up.