Best Movie Moments

There are quite a few movie moments that stick in my mind or that I will watch a movie simply for said moment. In these include: 10 Things I Hate About You - when Patrick starts singing on the bleachers including the school band and being chased by rent-a-cops! Dirty Dancing - The ever wonderful line - "Nobody Puts Baby In a Corner" Demolition Man - The girl in the news cast telling off the reporter - CLASSIC! What are some of your favorite movie moments?
@puyol1 (194)
hmm.. the best movie moments i ever watch is the movie titled, a walk to remember.. this romantic movie has made me cry a lot for the 1st time i watched it. =P love the moment where the girl saying that she cannot live any longer.. and then the boyfriend go to the city to find his father, who is a doctor, to cure his beloved girl.. that moment is so touching.. i cant stand to cry.. LOL.
@msvenzon (424)
Here's another one I just remembered: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" from the movie Moulin Rouge. Isn't that a great verse? I just love the movie.
Oh yes definatly - it's actually one of my boyfriends favorite movies!! He just loves the end when they are singing "Come What May" - gets him every time ;)
@msvenzon (424)
Hi Jess_d_blue! I love that part of the movie "10 things" too, isn't it sweet that a guy will do that for you? I also like the part in My Bestfriend's wedding where Michael sings "The way you look tonight" while Julia Roberts is with her on the boat. These are just a few, I can't remember much of the others I've watched. I'll get back to you when I remember them. =)
Oh! And when the guy that's her friend starts singing and everyone in the restrant joins in! Love it!
@suspenseful (40316)
My best movie moments were in North by North West when the two goons accosted Cary Grant just as he left the hotel and said, "Just errand boys carrying concealed weapons. His is pointed at your heart." Another one is in Goldfinger: "No Mr. Bond I expect you to die." In "Where Eagles Dare" when Richard Burton says to his contact, "Now slap me." In the Blue Brothers when the Blue Brothers are singing the theme song for Rawhide and the patrons are dancing on the tables. That is all I can think of right now.
Man - You just gave me a list of movies to watch! Blue's Brothers rocks my socks though seriously. Have you seen Blues Brothers 2000? Cute kid with attitude adds to the beauty of it all. ;)
Love that scene from 10 Things I hate about you. The end scene from Officer and a Gentleman. "Love lifts us up where we belong" "You had me at Hello"-Jerry McGuire After shopping in Pretty Woman, Julia Robrt's goes into the store and tells off the saleswoman who would wait on her.
Pretty Woman - Oh Gawd Yes!! I have wanted to do that ever since seeing that movie!! Cant believe it escaped my memory...
@puyol1 (194)
love the romantik and funny moments in korean movies.. love them.. they are the best.. =)