Have you ever seen Lobsters boiled when they still live?

Yes, I saw it on TV and I felt pity of those Lobsters. I think it is considered as one of animal cruelties. Lobster is delicious food but I never want to eat them when they are boiled lively. What do you think? How should we do in order to stop doing such things?
@byfaithonly (10716)
I don't care for lobster myself but have seen them boiled live in person - my father loved lobster and often ordered it at finer resturants where you pick the one you want and then listen to it squeel as they drop it in the pot of boiling water. I'll pass thank you what a horrid way to die.
Do you think we can pass a legislation about not boiling or frying sea foods alive?
@byfaithonly (10716)
It would be interesting if they would but I doubt it - they've been doing this to lobsters for hundreds of years.
@smints8985 (1595)
Well, like crabs and shrimps I guess that is the best way to cook them, that way it is fresh.
Yeah... some people like a fresh seafood. But personally, I don't want to cook them alive.
@Netsbridge (3242)
I enjoy lobsters, but have never boiled or seen any boiled alive. Friendship, I think there is inded something sadistic in cooking or boiling stuffs alive (though I do not think that your case constitutes "animal cruelty").
Netsbridge, I think we have a different opinion here :-) I think it is still considered cruel.