The OFFICIAL Paranormal Discussion! What have you experienced?

Ohh, I have seen wayyy to many things to say, I'll let you all talk then I'll share a story with you.
I have experienced several paranormal stuffs. I have lived in a haunted house when I was a kid. It was very creepy. A family of ghosts has been sharing the house with us as if they were there before we lived there. Sometimes we would here their voices, footsteps and would see them like normal people. We used to be so afraid of them until we finally got used to the experience. Anyway, they are harmless.
@Ravrockin (281)
never experiences but i believ on them
I don't really have any paranormal experience r encounters with ghost yet. I have tried some adventurous things my friends to get one but still had no use of it. But i do really wish to get one. Anyway do tell what happened to you.
@saierchok (1294)
I have seen a tree that grew 13 meter in as soon as 6 hours?? can you believe it?