Expressions

When we get surprised, we sometimes say words that we just suddenly say. If I was suddenly surprised, I would say a bad word w/out me not being able to control it. I am trying to work on taking that habit off. I honestly don't know why I'm saying those things when I was surprised. Some of my friends would say words that are funny. Like if they accidentally dropped something, they say these words that are really long and funny. They also have expressions that are unique. Why do we say these expressions? Why do they come out of our mouth automatically?
@butterfly39 (3907)
yes, it's really funny too those words when we are suprised, but it's not good to listen. And i am trying to control it.
That makes the two of us! I am also trying to control it. I hope that we both get off the habit of saying unpleasant words. Good luck! :D