I miss you all!

Good day my friends, it's been a long time that i haven't visited mylot, half a year to be exact, i spent that time playing FLYFF an RPG online game, it's so addictive that i spent 6 to 8 hours everyday playing that game, and recently i feel i'm missing my pals her in mylot, so here i'm again enjoying reading the discussion.. have a nice day to all.
@Jennifer21 (2476)
Well it has been too bad that you have been away so long. I have yet to know you. I hope to see your future discussions and I will reply to as many as I see informative or interesting. I hope to see you around (unless you are playing your game:P) Good day to you.
hi jennifer, can i call you jenny? anway thanks for the response, well i should say, i will spend more time to mylot now, i really miss my friends her in my lot..have a nice day jenny
@brendalee (6083)
I remember you. I wondered what had happened to you. Has it really been that long? Its good to see you back. I go crazy if I am away from here for just a few days. This place is addictive too.