What make MYLOT different from others?

Aside from the fact that mylot is legit you will also develop your skills in responding to discussions that you want, It will also serve as a hobby for those who have nothing to do. Lastly, you will earn a lot when you work hard for it.
@asmurthy (2464)
I make money in mylot and also make money from the sites other members suggest. Keeping mylot as base i am earning $500 per month. I also earn dollars to invest in good ventures. Then one can improve one's english dramatically.
@vani24 (783)
wow cool ....good job murthy keep going. So, how many hours do you spend time in mylot...?
asmurthy, you are earning 500 a mo. with my lot? with only a little over 1000 responses...I have friends who post more than you that don't earn that. How do you earn that?
@asmurthy (2464)
my total income from internet earning. I earn only $10 from mylot.
@jencai (3415)
You're right. MyLot is really different from any other site because of it's good reputation. They help their members be more motivated by offering them rewards in the form of contests. Discipline will also be observe as we go further. We learn how to improve our communication skills well with other people around the world. What else should we ask for? I guess everything is already here. I'm happy and much contented being a part of this site. Thank you so much MylOt!
Aside from having it as a hobby we earn as well. Keep it up. Thanks for the response. God bless! d=)
@NeoComp (1320)
Yeah I think this site is different because they actually pay us for the work we do! It's also a lot of fun to learn from others and talk about making money online.
Yes we all benefit from each other. Thanks for sharing, God bless! d=)
The biggest difference I find in myLot is that it pays you. I'm part of maaany other forums but none pay. Though I did just join another paying forum that cashes out at $1 so I'm currently debating whether I should keep myLot or not! Heh.
Keep mylot of course, There are lots of people saying that mylot really pays well. Just keep posting! God bless always! d=)
I think the commarderie helps mylot too. It's all about people helping other people, build businesses, and earning a little while doing it.
Yes its a strategy by all means we help each other learn and earn. Thanks for the response. God bless! d=)
@vani24 (783)
yes dude, apart from all these its a nice platform where in one can knowledge of all things. Good way of getting new acquaintences and knowing everyone and making good friends. Thank you so much for this lovely discussions...Happy posting.... thanks, Vani.
Yeah we can gain a lot of friends from all over the world by having mylot. We can exchange ideas anything under the sun and we learn from each other as well. Thanks for the comment. Keep it up and God bless you always! d=)
@vonn1378 (706)
MYLOT becomes different from others because you're enjoying while earning at the same time. You can give you're opinion on certain topics that you're interested with an not being forced to view or respond to something that you don't like. And to top it all, its addictive and you're learning..
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh yes mylot is the only site around like this. I have been to many other ones that try to compete with mylot but they always crash and burn. No you will not earn alot here. Thats not what its all about. You will learn that friendship here is important. You will learn different things about different cultures. Yes its interesting.
@ritchel (890)
MyLot is different to other websites because they give their members the chance to also earn. They share what they have and with this vision i know mylot will have more members and they will surely prosper. I hope they will continue this one. I thank that they have able to come up with this idea.
@banta78 (4334)
I feel Mylot is wonderful and great website. It provides all of us mylotians a good platform to voice our opinions, give and get advice, have healthy interaction with fellow mylotians, make some very good friends, learn new things, cultures and experiences. Moreover it runs contests like banner contest, and has search feature here at mylot. And we also get REAlly Paid for our efforts which makes one feel nice. Mylotians are friendly, active thriving community that one would love to be on. Cheers:)