Making Money .. Isn't It Quite A Tough - Going Affair ?

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Money - it doesn't grow on trees . All of us are need of financial resources to meet our personal needs as well as the growing requirements of the family . We strive very hard to amass money to satisfy our needs . Hence money is all the more important in our existence . You work hard .. you gain from your investments .. you draw your monthly gains from deposits in the bank - we do everything to keep ourselves clear out of financial stringency . Aren't we getting panicky over the money factor in our life ?
@mamacathie (3929)
Myself, I would like to get back more to the simple llife and not be do dependant on money. We hve put so much stress on our wants and not only our needs and have gotten ourselves into a perdicament of HAVING to have money. It is really our fault as individuals but there is needs we have to hve an they call for money
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Thanks for the good response. I meant we have to have money to meet our daily needs and gaining funds is real tough going .
@sigma77 (5385)
Contrary to common wisdom, I believe that money does grow on trees. I am not kidding. And panicking over anything will not solve the problem. If you want more of something, you have to be thankful for the amount you have now, then focus on having more and become emotionally involved in the feelings that having more will create. We are mostly taught to look at money from the dark side. Money is only energy and all energy is light to some extent. We are taught to dread bills and making payments and that money is the root of all eveil..etc. This is nonsense. If you desire more money, look at it from the most positive aspect you can. If you worry about not having enough, your focus on the worrying will ensure you are always short of money. If you can see that you have plenty, right now, you open the door for more to come into your life. And then think of what you could do with more money. Perhaps provide yourself with a better life and help others if you desire.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Very nice observation here . I wish I'd this positive thinking in respect money gain . Thanks a lot for the very nice response from your end .
@nandans (1161)
Making Money isn't that Easy.. Learn to Earn Money .. There are various methods of earning but before that there is learning..
we work hard for earning money for our family,we buy rice, buy clth, buy vegetable and so on , some do no than one job and they do a part job, with the price of the meat and rice , our salary is not growing , and we are so boring for our life! What about you?
Money is such a necessity of life that I believe this is the reason so many are focused on more and more money . With the rising prices of everything around us and not making more money it becomes a bigger struggle all the time to make ends meat and to not worry and stress out over it . It is hard not to panic when the bills come due but one doesn't have the money in the bank and wondering how one is going to get the bill paid on time so that one doesn't have to pay intersts charges etc . Money is by far not the most important thing in life but it is a necessity to have and so many people are motivated by money causing money to become a factor in our life .
@Sherry12 (2475)
I do believe money has become much to important in our lives. There is really not much you can do without money. We spend all our time making money just to live and have a few minutes of fun. I would like to see more community free activities.
@babostwick (2037)
It is very hard to actually find work so that's why I tried the internet to see if I can find something that's good and legit. That would be how I do things. It turns out like I like this way. Not to say I won't try to find work in another story someday if I'm in a different area but for now this is probably going to be my best bet. I try taking on freelance projects to help as well. Little by little it actually works out better and more work comes. That's why I've also taken up typing up articles to go for publishing. It could help me get better as a writer overall.
• Lithuania
The place to live , and 1-2 travels to other countries , thats what i need money for.. But it is'nt the main reason why I live for .
@steve9737 (918)
• Colombia
I agree with you money is the most important in our lives because without enough money nobody is able to live and get all the things that is needed in the life, I am getting panicky over the money factor in my life because in my country is hard to find a job so many people have to work for themselves, I think the beast way to earn really money is owner a company so in this way you will have a lot of people working hard for you, the problem to have a company is that you need to have money to start.
@whyaskq (7532)
Many are in fact slave to money without knowing it. Why? Just to keep up with times and life, money is never enough.When I was young, I saw my father slogging just to give us the money to pay school fees. I tell myself I will not be slave to money. In fact, true to my words, I do not go after money when I started working. I work to support the family but I do not go beyond the basic necessities. I do not hanker after luxuries. As long as the basic needs can be met, I am satisifed. However, as one gets contaminated by vices, one tend to slave for money, more money and more money. That's what the society train us to excel in.
@meme0907 (3481)
hey s794, I feel nervous over my finances much of the time but I'm poor so it goes w/ the territory LOL God supplies my needs & I'm thankful. +'s 2 U :D
@pallidyne (858)
We should have money, as the existance of money allows us to trade things that one another specializes in. However, we do need to simplify our lives and build things up with what we need versus what we want. In addition, it should be difficult to earn cash, but it should get easier as we gain in experience and expertise. Sometimes its the luck of what talent we have or picking the correct career. I got into IT in 1990, when the industry was still young, and without a college degree. I have been unemployed a few times due to layoffs, but never for a long time. I just bought a house and am getting married. Im in debt, but after the wedding will be reducing it as much as I can...
@patrice7 (1192)
hello there!. well i quite agree with you as i am now in a financial rut. really money is an issue in my life since i cannot quite enjoy things with a dime in my pocket. i cant buy snacks if i get too hungry because my money is saved for other more important needs.. well i really would like to be out of this money issue and be free from all credits and debts so that i may be able to enjoy life and be relaxed.
I wouldn't say panicky. I would rather term it as "making our lives more complicated". First there was no money, man exchanged everything through barter. Then he made coins and made things a bit complex. Then came paper money and things became even more complex. Then came banks, cheques, credit cards, electronic fund transfer and with each thing life became more complicated. Now to keep ourselves on the safer side we have a complicated investment portfolio and special experts appointed who charge us to advise us on how to invest.
Yes, making money is a difficult one. We need to sacrifice our time and happiness, if we want more and more money. Money is needed for everything. People respect us depending on the money we have. In order to take care of our family, we work hard and hard to satisfy the needs of our family members. We also need to save money for the future of our children
yeah its crazy how life seems to be revolving around making money...as the song goes, "Everybody's got to make a living" may prove to be true but still can we just let go of our financial worries and live life without financial problems,although that still seems to be a hard thing to do.
I think we are panicky over the money factor because we need to have "enough" to sustain our daily lifes. And since life often consists of many unexpectable "bad" surprises which require the use the money, we are often in the worries of "having not enough". I do feel that I am saving hard, working hard, buying less of my favourite items for nothing at times. I am that not kind of person who would open up a bank book, look at the zeros and have that good smile on the face. But I do feel safer with a decent amount of money in the bank for emergency use. But I think once we have a more comfortable life, we won't be worrying so much.
@susieq223 (3742)
There are times when I let money become too important to me. The fact is I have enough money to meet all of my needs and some of my wants. I have much more money that most of the people of the world, and yet I do get panicky for fear of not having enough. I think the idea of money does that. It can be like an addiction--no satisfaction with what one has now--only the wanting of more.