Another reason I am glad I use lysol wipes on my carts

This one was so funny because my mother is visiting us. She was with me in walmart the other night. I was in the store and spotted this woman. She looked just as normal as you and I. Then she just reached in her underwear and started digging her butt. The first thing I thought of was she left some behind and it was itching her. I just grabbed my mothers arm to turn her my way. She could not believe the woman just placed her hand back on the shopping cart. My mother now say she will start to wash her cart down as well. I always tell her of these nasty stories. It is so different seeing it for yourself. She always thought I was a little to concerned. Not now my friends.. Should I have said something to the woman about her nasty hands?
Oh my god no way. You should never approach some one like that cos if thats how common they are with something like that think how they are going to be when they have so meone challenging them. That is disgusting so so much. Thinking about it you should buy yourself some of those cootton gloves and wear to them supermarket because now you have got me all concerned about those dirty cans that have been stored in warehouses with god knows what crawling over them. Ooooh I have the shivers now!
I am so glad to be using my lysol wipes. It's just a costly expense on my end. Not a problem with these nasty folks. :)
@jbb316 (1779)
Since I am not the confronting type, I probably would not have said anything to her. However, I would have given her a disgusted look and I would have talked to my mother a little louder than normal about it and about how nasty it was just so she could overhear.
@elisa812 (3033)
Oh gross!! I can't believe people actually do stuff like that! I wouldn't even want to be caught in public with my hand all over my butt anyway, let alone then touching the cart handle afterward! lol Ick!! Yeah, that makes me really glad that I use the lysol wipes too. Fortunately, our grocery store has started keeping complimentary lysol wipes at the front of the store right by the carts, so I can just use one of theirs before touching my cart! That's another reason I always keep a little bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse too, just in case. lol
I am not fond of the hand sanitizer. I just don't want to forget to wash it off my hands and then eat something. I will be buying one just to have in case. We can never be so sure of our safety..
@alexsis (2149)
Ugh, now that was nasty. For now on I'm going to wipe my carts too. If your an outspoken person, yes you should have told her something, but I would have just mumbled "that is so nasty".
Your so funny.. I was down the isle and happened to be facing her. She was at the end on her way to turning and stopped. Then began to dig her area. I would have had to go to her to tell her nasty tale something. I am just hoping she is on mylot to read this. LOL
@estherlou (5017)
Oh my gosh. I can't imagine someone doing that in public. You'd think they'd go to the restroom! Maybe she has a hemorrhoid. No way would I have even acknowledged that I saw her!
Oh how glad I am not to have hemorrhoids. Would this cause diging in the butt? Lord help her with that if it's the reason.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I don't know if you should have said something - unless you wanted to have an argument in the middle of the store. I can not believe how gross some people are!
Oh no dear not me. I wanted to tell her how she could have not spread that bacteria. I am glad I said nothing she would really have been shame. If she had loud mouthed me I would have shamed her till she got out the store. Thanks
Maybe she was wearing a thong.... Those things have been known to be uncomfortable ya know! :x