Meteor Garden in ABS-CBN and GMA too?

@pinkista (892)
We know that ABS-CBN is the one who made Meteor Garden the highest and popular chinovela (taiwanese drama) in Philippines. Everyone is hooked watching the drama, even the looks and style of the casts were all inspired by Filipino viewers. I found out from my friend that GMA-7 will airing Meteor Garden, again? So, that means new dubbers? *Pinaghirapan ung tapos ng ginawa* What's the use of airing the drama in their network? Is it to gain more ratings and make Meteor Garden addicts/fanatics to watched their show and to make their ratings went up. I don't think so... ABS-CBN repeat airing the show for 3 times I think. And again, GMA will air it again? I'm not sure when they'll aired the drama...i'm not interested anymore to watch since i'm anti-kapuso. Do you think they have to rights to re-air the Meteor Garden, since ABS-CBN is the one who took it first. What's their motives on re-airing the show?
@larskie23 (867)
yep, it has been played in abs many times and i agree that gma should not have taken the franchise for meteor garden, they should taken other series of the f4 rather than airing what has been at abs for so long. but who know maybe they could get ratings from this.
@pinkista (892)
yeah i agree..there are tons of chinese, korean, japanese dramas and still they still prefer airing MG again. They're using MG to make their ratings up! hahaha.. Thanks for responding.
ya i heard about that, i hope it wouldnt get bigger in the future