Movie: The Secret...Do you follow the law of attraction?

@kamran12 (5556)
Pakistan
I saw this movie and came across something that I have been preaching for almost 12 years now in my family, friends and colleagues. Yes, I am talking about the law of attraction. Do you find it working in your lives? How do you see it and how it is workable in your own circumstances?
@matrixx (254)
yes, I have seen it and it's great but a little boring. how can they tell an already genious what to do? lol. I do apply this law of attraction in my life, everywhere and anywhere:-)
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
I can understand matrixx, how it can be boring. It's nice to know that a genius already applies that law in his life. thanks for responding matrixx, it's nice to see you after a while:-)
I need somebody to teach me that law and how to use it lol. I swear this is one law that escapes me
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
LOL, You don't need to be taught this law. Have you seen the movie? It's about being good and this way attracting more good. Being happy and attracting happiness. i.e. what ever you start feeling about life, that starts coming. Thanks for responding, drknlvly6781!
@yanjiaren (9050)
I followed the specific instructions and it worked within half a minute and just as I had pictured it lol..So when my hubby says I have a strong intention, I think this morning he got a big dose of it lol..I applied the full force of faith and it worked..So as I have seen the power of thinking I know the immense responsibility that carries and Pray to God I never hold a negative thought that may harm anyone , including myself..amen lol.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
yes, thinking can be that powerful, yanjiaren! I liked that you are careful about the possible side effects but The law of attraction isn't really about applying force. it's just that we attract the things that we think and want. I pray the same for you:-) Thanks for your valuable views and sharing them with us:-)
@yanjiaren (9050)
yes like in the Dao, the Dao nurtures but does not possess..that for me eliminates the fear of loss..in tai ji less is more..does that make sense? sorry these funny things just come out lol..
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
they aren't funny and does make sense, yanjiaren:-)
@MAX1966 (1030)
• Netherlands
i try to do it. it is working a little bit,already i just start with it. but it does makes sense. it sure does.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
I am glad that it already has started wroking for you, MAX1966!:-) Thanks for sharing:-)
@polachicago (19143)
Law of Attraction is working for sure. We are part of the Universe and our mind and body energy is part of big Universe energy. Whatever we think can become reality. I my case Law of Attraction is working like Aladdin’s lamp: Your wish is my commend...what is your wish? People say, be careful what do you pray for, it can happen... I have all I want, sometimes I am not shre what I want...
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
I do think that our energy is part of bigger energy, polachicago, beyond the material energy. Yes' we should be careful about what we want because unintentionally we tend to do things in accordance. our wishes and mind processes are a complex system, often neglected or ignored by us in concious spheres of our lives. Thanks for sharing, polachicago!:-)
@JessyBlue (536)
I saw the movie and read about the secret on the Internet. I believe that "the secret" is everyday common sense, but just something that's not thought about much. Meaning we all pretty much know negative brings negative and positive brings positive. But everyday life gets in the way, bad things happen everyday and its hard to not get stuck in a rut, its even harder sometimes to stay positive with so much negativity around. I tried living by the secret, trying not to forget the things that are common sense, it worked for about a week. I do believe "the secret' works, cause why wouldn't it? But it takes some changing of ones life style, which in a positive way, is a good thing. Like anything true happiness takes work and even determination.But I sure the rewards are worth all the hard work.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
you have a very good observation, JessyBlue, and I am really delighted by your keen, pertinent and deep rooted comments. You are very right that 'the secret' is everyday common sense but ups and downs of life make us forget that and swallow us into more and more trouble and negativity. I would also agree that the hard work and determination to achieve the secret is worth it. Thanks for your comments, JessyBlue:-)