love or money?

China
actually, nowadays many people choose money but not love.some of my friends choose a rich man to date,and breakup with their exs.they prefer to live a more comfortable life and they want to have lots of money to spend~~ if it is you, what will you do?
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
LOVE. no doubt about it. My boyfriend doesn't even have a job yet, he's only doing an internship at University, and I've never been happier in my entire life. I wouldn't change him for all the money in the world, and he was doing this internship already when I met him. Now he's looking for another job because he wants to move in with me and doesn't want me to pay all the bills, but I know for sure that money is not important to me.
i agree with u~~ love is the most important~~
I think I would still go for love as long as I don't have to beg in the streets for a living. If I can have a job, living a house and don't have to worry about day-to-day bills, then I would choose love for sure. It doesn't matter to me if I can buy expensive things. But if I choose love and I cannot have the basic things in life, I would choose money instead. I think without "enough" money to pay bills and maintain day-to-day living, having love or not doesn't matter to me anymore because I would be worrying about my life all the time!
ya~~~ you are preparing for you life~~ i think it is a good choice for many paople ~~ because if we have love but we can not maintain the day-to-day bill ,we can not be happy~~ but ideally, i still choose love, because i think if there is love, any difficult will be solved~~
@elisa812 (3033)
I definitely would choose love. I married my husband because I was in love with him and couldn't imagine my life without him. We certainly aren't rich, but we are at least financially stable, and I would much rather spend my life with someone who makes me happy and have a little less money, than to have lots of money and be with someone who makes me miserable!
yes~~i think love will be the answer to this question for many people who put love first~~ i will choose love too ~~ i think love can do anything~~ even when people live a difficult life~~ love can make people more happier than mone did~`