which celphone do you use..?

@GAUrox (203)
is it smart phone or just normal phone.......or a hitech mutimedia phone.....but the questio remains same .....which is your cell
@farazkh1 (1157)
• Pakistan
I have Nokia 3630 phone i can't call it smart phone but it is the best one for me simple and smart and affordable so i think i will buy one more smart phone in future but it will be expencive one not like the one i have .........
@dpk262006 (56105)
mobile and its use - Mobile and its use.
Nokia multi mediea cell phone Nokia 3230.
@omupas (1243)
My current cell phone is the Motorola Q. I use it for everything, cell phone, camera, PDA, emails, web browsing, text messaging, address book, etc. I've been using this phone since it was released in the US, and I like it a lot. I like the full qwerty keyboard and that it is slim enough to fit in my pocket without being bulky. Anyway, now that I have this type of phone, I'll never go back to a standard cell.
@ma_belle (1358)
I have a nokia cell phone. It has a camera and a built in radio. I don't use any special features on it like the internet.
@acmepride (1547)
I would like to believe that, even if my cellphone could be considered not that new anymore, my 6600 is perhaps a hightech multimedia phone. In response to your question, thus, my cellphone is a Nokia 6600.
I have a smartphone, Nokia 6680. Though I just now put it up in eBay to sell it, since I'm interested in upgrading to the new Nokia N95. It has the best camera I've yet seen on a phone with 5 megapixels! I'm sure I'll miss my phone though, it's been so good to me! Here's hoping the next one is as well =)
i'm using a normal 3g phone with 2mp camera and other standard features..my phone is sony ericsson z610i :)
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
I am using a old model of nokia , 2310 which i think is good for army uses as it has no camera yea
my cell phone is talk n text and touch mobile.my cell phone is nokia..