Quote.

"Love is a net that catches hearts like a fish." Muhammad Ali. Former World Heavyweight Champion. I like this use of words, and the picture it paints in my mind. When you read it, what picture comes to your mind? The picture I get is of a big fishing net with ONE BIG HEART IN IT. The heart in question is my wife's, of course. Comment's, please.
That is a nice quote but sometimes it catches more than hearts. It could also catch a large ball and chain. LOL
@iiawak (50)
i visualize it this way: there's this sea where millions of heart-shaped fishes are swarming. a fishnet called love when soaked into that sea will not catch any fishes except that the catcher deserves or is meant to catch.
• Marion, Kansas
I guess I do not see this as romantic "Love" but more the philanthropic or benevolent love. When people are loved, they are "caught" and they do not even want to get away. I see the love net expanding more and more, and taking lots of unloved fishes in.
• Marion, Kansas
Thanks for the best response. Here's to fishing!