Why Is It People Don't See What They Have And Let The World Know...

I know someone who has (possibly had) one of the most amazing guys out there, young, gorgeous, caring, sweet, a total angel, and his bad sides, aren't all that bad either... He's so wonderful, like a brother to me, really deep down an amazing person with a heart of gold. She's like a sister to me, we even go as far as calling people sis, but what gets me, she goes all out with him, telling him how much he means to her and all that, even saying love you, and then she won't even tell anyone their an item, someone flirts with her, or asks her if she's married or with someone? Nope, single moi, wooo well woop dee doo, she just broke my other friends heart, tore it in two and now he thinks he's worthless, i swear he was in love with her, still is, and she has to be like this, she doesn't seem to see what an amazing man she's got, how much he cares for her, how dedicated he is to her, or anything... Just seems out for what she wants... So i'd really like to know what makes her do this, or anyone at that, i've seen this time and time again, and really, i can't answer this question for him this time, and i had to tell him that... What makes people want to hide things like that? why can't she tell the world, why can't she be open and free about their love, and spread it as high as the clouds and higher? she's got no one to hide from, and know how he feels for her and told him her feelings are mirrored... why would she freely let something like him who is in so many ways perfect for her, in her eyes, his and the worlds just go down the drain like this? i wish i could help him out....
@winky73 (1396)
Your friend is most likely afraid she's going to miss out on something.....all the while she's not realizing that what she is really missing out on is.....someone that loves her and worships the ground she walks on.She may really feel like that about this guy.....but on the other hand she maybe thinking that there could be something even better. The little saying "you don't know what you've got until it's gone" holds a lot of truth and maybe someday she will think back and wonder what would have been....had she not tried to find something even better. I'm really sorry for both of them.I'm sorry for her being so blind and wasting something beautyful and I'm sorry for him having his heart ripped out like that. You can't make her see what she doesn't want to see....she has to learn for herself. As for him....I know it's hard to get your heart broken....but sooner or later he will find someone that really appreciates the wonderful man he is and just because this one didn't.....doesn't mean he's worthless.
@vitekfdr (651)
yeah i absolutely agree with your position.
@butterfly39 (3907)
Maybe the girl is not so sure of her feelings towards the guy. Why don't ask her to be honest so once and for all it will clear everybody. I don't think she loves the guy if she acted that way. Or maybe it's the guy who will make the fist move, ask the real score between them.
I would say that you can't really know what is going on in someone else's relationship. You can see what you do on the outside but who really knows what goes on behind closed doors? I have been in a simlar situation and I can't go into it. What I can tell you is that things are not always what they seem.
@vitekfdr (651)
sometimes it happens because others dont think about the future.
sounds to me like she has just taken him for granted.If i were him I would take the high road. there are a lot of women out there that would love to h ave a guy like that . maybe she is afraid of commitment.so many relationships fail.maybe that's why .
@amyzim1 (122)
OK, He loves her but for her, her, he's just one of many, She's looking for that one special one. I believe that God does have a special one for each one of us. It happened to me