having problems with agloco. server busy box appers when I press a link

@suspenseful (40316)
I am having problems with the agloco bar. When I press one of the inside links, the server busy box pops up, I cannot switch to whatever the other program is, I cannot retry, and the box does not close when I press the ex. Consequently I cannot search using the agloco search bar. What is wrong? I am using it on Maxathon internet explorer.
@dfollin (12733)
I was reading about earning thru agloco and then I came across that they used to be another company I surfed for and never got paid.That made me very skeptical and I emailed agloco and got no response.I tried to try it out anyway and tried to sign up and filled out the page and it kept coming back for me to fill in the security number about 7 times.So,I stopped and tried it again another day and it happened again.Sounds like they have to many technical problems.
@suspenseful (40316)
You're right and you pressed the post rectangular twice.
@dfollin (12733)
Thanks for the best response.And I don't think I pushed it twice.For a few days I was having a problem that alot of my discussion's and responses were posting twice.It also happened to a few other myLotter's in the past. Sorry
@dfollin (12733)
@suspenseful (40316)
that could be possible.