dr. phil show

@indywahm (808)
do you watch this and did you see the last couple of episodes about those people who were scamming people out of money and saying that they worked for dr. phil?? it was pretty wild.
Yes I saw it the first time it was on. This week it was shown again as a repeat, it just goes to show there are scammers everywhere. Dr. Phil know how to make short work of people who are in the wrong that's what I love about his show.
@daycarepal (1998)
I haven't watched Dr. Phil in a long time. Something about his voice bothers me, I can't seem to watch him for long. But I would have been interested in watching the show about people being scammed. I'm always interested in shows like that so I can educate myself and hopefully it won't happen to me.
@makingpots (11922)
I used to watch it all the time and I really liked it. But lately, if my tv set is on during the day it is on the PBSkids channel. I can feel so out of touch with the world at times because they never break in that channel with breaking news or even weather warnings.
@FSCAries (881)
Yeah, but for people to just trust in something somebody says like that without any proof... you have to be a little more skeptical in today's world.