Today is moving day for you and your family..

What are the first 3 things you do in your new home? I have so many thins I do when I get my keys. I can't begin to say How happy I am. What are the things you do the day you get your keys?
@mimatexas (1835)
The first thing I did when we moved to our new home a year ago it's call our pastor to bless our home and when we got in, we prayed for it and slept without any light power, all boxes everywhere and the furniture without even put up in its place, but we were very excited and proud of our new home.
You sent me through a loop. This was far from what I thought would be said. Thanks goodness I did not say what I do first. Great idea for my next move. Thanks
@Flight84 (3050)
My hubby and I are actually moving to our new house in a few weeks so I guess this is a good thinking question for me. I know I absolutely have to have everything set up the way I want it...nothing out of place. I'm picky like that. I want to cook on my new appliances and sleep in my new bed. Nothing exciting I guess.:)