Hello dear friends!! Sorry for not posting lately

Hello all my friends, I'm so sorry for not posting any discussions lately. I have been busy with my job interview, plus a getaway sort-of vacation without the computer with my husband. Bad news is I didn't get the job (so sad right now). Anyway I will just have to think that there are other jobs out there for me right?
Welcome back! I'm so sorry for not getting that job. Anyway, there's job is waiting for you out there. Only you haven't found it!!! LOL. BUT.... you have a job to do here at mylot! your friends are waiting for your posts. just like me!!!! he he he... Expect you to be active again!!!!
thank you for the moral support, and thanks for welcome back greeting. hopefully and please pray for me that I get the job next time :). thanks!
@jerryn (818)
Sorry to hear you didn't get the job but keep positve thoughts because there's an employer out there that can use the skills you can offer. Glad you and hubby had a chance to get away. Where did you go? Glad you are back.