Nasties in Food !!!

@Calais (10905)
Australia
Has anyone found any nasty things in food that they have brought. What was it ? What did you do ? Would you buy that item again ? I luckily have not. But I have heard of some things that can turn your stomach.
@rachel83 (101)
i got glass too! whats the deal with that? mine was in a drink, i thought it was chipped off the glass and fell into the drink, but there was no sign of anything and it definitely wasn't ice...also one time i had eaten half a chestnut before realizing there was a worm inside...i've never eaten them since!
@Calais (10905)
That is sooo dangerous, I have heard of so many cases with glass in it...My mum actually found a marble in a packet of Jaffa's. Sitting in a dark room watching a movie, lucky she didnt break her teeth.
@Calais (10905)
I did see that and its very scarey to think what they do...
@Savvynlady (3686)
I just hate to read the stories of stuff, but I will relate mine. A few years back, I had a love for Edy's Strawberry Sorbet. They don't make it any longer, but I tell you, I LOVED it a lot. Anyway, once, I was eating my way through one, and hear a funny crunch on my teeth, and come to find out, it was glass. Well, I called the company immediately. They apologized sent me some coupons for some freebies, and $1 off ones, and asked to give them an account of it, but by the time they sent their stuff, I already ditched the stuff.
@Calais (10905)
That could have been quite dangerous.....the nerve of them to send you coupons for more. You should have told them that you dont want any more in case there was more glass in there...A cheque would have been better...
@mummymo (23709)
Not when I bought it sweetheart but I once left a bag of flour for a few weeks and when I opened and started to make a batter for pancakes, I was just starting to mix it all up when I noticed the flour moving about - there were these little weavil things wriggling around in it! I didn't do anything after \i ran out of the room screaming - I left that to my other half! lol
@Calais (10905)
EEewwww...I have heard about weavils but I have never seen them before. I would probably run out of the room too if I saw the flour moving.
yes things like lizards can cause u sickness like vomitting and nauseau. it can also become poisonous and take lives away. i have had insects and pieces of hair, plastic, wood and dust in my food, which i get from hotels
@Calais (10905)
You have been unlucky....eeeww.