gwen stefani in concert 6/2/07

gwen stefani in concert 6/2/07-Indiana - pic of Gwen 6/2/07 in Indiana at Verizon Wireless Music Center!
@jovimom (1576)
I am posting to write about Gwen Stefani's concert 6/2/07 in Indiana. It was awesome!! I got some awesome pictures. I joined her fanclub and had 4th row center!! Lady Sovereign and Akon were awesome too! I got several pic's of Akon. I am posting one of Gwens in this discussion. I just wondered if anyone else saw the show? She is a very fan oriented artist. I was impressed with her performance and her harajuku girls dancing! I never realized how pretty they are! I think my husband was drooling the whole time... She accepted flowers from every fan that gave them to her and also signed some things at the end of the show, which I thought was very sweet. I would definitely go and see her again!
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Well she is surely one of the nicest celebrity but too bad i don't have the chance to see her live yea ... she dosen't come to asia frequently don't she