What do you do for a heat headache?

@sodapop (977)
Our brand new $5,000 central air unit broke this morning, and it is so hot and humid right now my clothes are sticking to me. I have such a heat headache and nothing is helping it. I could use any and all suggestions! Thanks!
@Katlady2 (9925)
Oh, hon, I am so sorry. That sounds about as far from pleasant as you can get. I hope you are able to get your AC fixed soon. UGH! You need to make sure that you are drinking plenty of water...it really does help. And, just like if you were dealing with bringing your temperature down, try placing a cool wet cloth on the back of your neck. The coolness will help soothe your neck muscles and stop the pain. Also try putting a cool cloth over your eyes at the same time.
@sodapop (977)
We are spending the hottest part of the days with friends...any friends...hint, hint,...LOL...Monday it is suppose to rain and cool off a little bit. Of course Tuesday is when they are suppose to fix it.
@Katlady2 (9925)
Well....it would be a bit of a long drive since we're so far apart, but you can come to my house any time hon. Imagine the trouble we could get into together! LOL
@aprilgrl (4460)
I would probably use a wet rag and out it over mty forhead. It might help.
@sodapop (977)
It does help for a little bit, but when the high for today was 97, it's just plain hot and miserable!
@tracy1985 (654)
Go to bathroom and take a shower,that will make you feel better.and cool down. Take it easy,and do not be nervous. do not pay more attention to heat.
@sodapop (977)
Shower didn't help...it's only in the 90's and just as humid. It's hard not to pay attention to the heat. But the shower helped for a little bit, maybe I should take another one.
@wiccania (3362)
put a cool wet towel on the back of your neck. i find that a bath helps better than a shower when i have a heat headache. actually, since we don't have air conditioning at all, a lot of days in the summer i'll put water in the bathtub and just leave it all day. my son and i take turns thru the day getting in to cool off (that way we don't waste water filling, draining and refilling the tub allday to stay cool). but if i have a heat headache, 10-15 minutes in the tub usually helps.