Does it irritate you when you post a question and people totally misunderstand?

@myfanwy65 (1030)
I am new to myLot, so maybe it's just me. But, it really irritates me when I post a question to start a discussion and someone posts an answer that is totally bizarre. Or they post an answer that makes it obvious they either don't understand English or they didn't read the question.
@wiccania (3360)
The first discussion I posted here asked "what do you cook that people look at you funny when you describe or serve it?" In the post I exlained that I poach eggs in spaghetti sauce as a side dish to go with spaghetti (especially if it's a meatless sauce). I also added that everyone I've served them to ended up loving them, but that their first reaction is "you did WHAT with an egg???" One response that I got seemed like the person thought I was asking "What do you cook that other people are disgusted by?" When I explained that I was asking what people cook that people find unusual, I was told that I was saying two different things and that I should "get it right." That irritated the heck out of me.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,myfanwy65,most of the time,i will happy if someone reply to me even they misunderstand my question,it is normal to have misunderstanding,i have done it before,we should not blame people for misunderstanding us. It is not their fault if they cannot express with good languages,in fact,i can understand them pretty well in the discusions. The only situation which makes me not happy is when someone reply with like' i do not know','yes/no',obcioulsy they have not even read the question.
@williamjisir (22903)
I just feel a little bit irritated. Anyway, it is only a discussion. Everyone is free to express himself freely.
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
I think the problem is that several people are just here for the money, so often they don't really stop to read your post, they just read the title.
• Pakistan
yes it happend to me when i write and others dont understand it and i think to understand others and how to write is a great art.