Have You Ever Sang Karaoke At A Pub?

Have you ever sang karaoke in a bar. Was it fun? Would you do it again? Do you have any embarassing stories to share? Please....tell us about your karaoke experiences :)
actually i hd sung in a karaoke club but tht time i ws little bit drunk and din actually knew wat i ws doin. l8r i realized and got embarrased the next dy wen my frnds told me wat i hd done!
I think drunkin-ness is pretty necessary for karaoke singers, lol.
@inked4life (4227)
Unfortunately for everyone in attendance, yes I have. I'm a truly atrocious singer but it's amazing how good you think you actually sound when you get a couple of pints into your system. Of course everyone applauds no matter how bad you are which only increses your good feeling about yourself and it makes you want to sing another...it's a good reason not to drink
Ah, yes....apparently I'm not nearly as good as I think I am either. But, hey, I have fun singing and they have fun listening so no harm done, right?