which is the best relationship, mom-kids, husband wife, father kids,etc

which to u is the best relationship is it the god- devotee, mother and kids, father and kids, lovers, friends, husband and wife, neighbors, colleagues, employer -employee or is there any other relationship i have left out o
@healwell (1270)
• Ahmedabad, India
What ever relationship you like and prefer, you can put your finger on that! Some time we pass through in one relationship and feel that this is the best! then another time we enjoy other relationship and feel that this is best relationship! Actually we like catagorised things so we try to put everything in that process. But relationship is not that kind of thing: I mean here good and deep as well as individual to individual based relationship in what ever form: son-mother, son-father, sister-brother, friend-friend or any other you can name it! Is that possible that we learn not to catagorized the relationship? And just feel it, enjoy it and share it! And if we like and prefer we can express it also in varrious kind of art and literature forms!
thtsa great answer, true whatever we prefer we should use it for our higher development
For me it my relationship with God.
thts great, he isthe one who can give us solace at all times, irrespective of our short comings and failures
@minnie_98214 (10574)
I dont want to pick one. I feel every relationship is equally as important. You gotta know how to treat everyone with the same respect and caringness even the people who are rude and annoying. Just my opinion because i look at it as I love all my family and friends the same so why should I choose a favorite when I can have them all.
yes with the right attitude i think every relationship can be equally important
• Marion, Kansas
When you are in a right relationship with your God and creator, all of your other relationships are improved. This is the key, I think to our well being. I guess the only other relationship is people to our earth. I hope you have several good relationships my friend.
very true, all other relationship depends and is mingled with this one big, much needed god and devotee relationship. the true guidance, love and grace can be reached only thru this, well said
i think each of the type of relationship mentioned by you is unique in its own way. so it is very difficult to rte them........ but still if someone insists on me to do it, i think then kother-kids relationship is the most pious, at least from the mothers side.