Have You Been Longing For A Beautiful Garden Arbor

The season of weddings is upon us. It is amazing how much putting together a wedding can cost. You don’t have to let the cost get out of control though. It is possible to stay within your budget, you can do a lot of things yourself.. It is amazing how good it feels when you have done something yourself and saved money at the same time. Even if you are not planning a wedding, this is beautiful just to perk up your garden or yard with beauty. Are you planning an outdoor wedding? How about one in the back yard? Imagine a beautiful Garden Arbor with fresh white paint on it. What could be lovelier for those photos that will last a lifetime. The memories of that wonderful day in your life will return each time you see The beautiful arbor. Garden Arbors can be rather expensive to purchase. Does your Father or a Brother do some woodworking? Maybe you are the woodworker in the family. Whoever it is, they will surely love these instructions. There is instructions to make a beautiful garden arbor found here.http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/workshop/4217203.html
@crazynurse (7510)
Yes!!! I do want a garden arbor, but not for flowers! I want it to grow grapes on! thanks so much for the link...I shared it with hubby! He claims that he will make me one. It has been added to his 'honey do' list...which is quite long at the moment!
I think we are going to have lots of grapes this year. They are starting too look good. We were really pleased last year as it was only year number two for this new vine but it has really taken off.
@gewcew23 (8012)
Thanks for the link. I love to dress up my garden and backyard. I can't wait until I can get some extra money and do this. Thanks again for the link.
I just loved this and the directions are free. It is so much cheaper to make these than purchase them and they are made better when you do them yourself.
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I wish I or any other member of my clan was good at woodworking! Then I could have one of these. Even my son inherited my inability. LOL He made a 'birdhouse' in shop in school. It was so bad there was nothing I could find good to say about it, even as his mother. I was nice,but I had to be truthful as well. It was too big for even a squirrel. Every side was crooked. I don't know how he even got it nailed together. It became his first speaker box though and led to his hobby with stereos and the big booming speakers. I al going to show it to my BF though and see if he things he could do this one.
@tammyr (5969)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Garden Arbors are lovely . I would love to own one . I just copied and pasted the URL to this and it doesn't work .(Maybe I will check back later for the right one) I have uncles that do woodworking , who knows maybe someday I can have one . Thanks for sharing with us .
oh okay I tried cutting and pasting the link again and it worked this time..It looks just lovely