How long should a man court a girl before he gives up?

@neon2000 (2763)
Do you easily give up courting a girl when you are having a hard time getting her YES?
@Schubler (1530)
looool... Let me share something with you... When I was 14 I fell in love for the first time... and since then I have been loving this girl everyday...this untill a few months ago... I tried to be with her 87 times... brought her thousands of gifts, flowers, anything... put flowers on her doorstep for every morning for about 1 year... about 4 months I was doing this almost every day... Oh God!!! If you guys knew how many things letters, declaration of love, I`ve done... everything ... nothing worked untill she realised what my love meant to her... and gave me a chance... all this hopeing that one day she`ll love me... I gave up on this girl sometime ago... as she like all the others turned out to be just another woman... and not the one!!! But i still care about her... the only thing I know right now... is that i don`t think i`ll ever see her again... !!!
@neon2000 (2763)
You deserve someone better buddy, definitely not her. I like your spirit. At least you tried and realize what kind of girl she is..:)
@zman87 (635)
If i want a girl ill take as long as however its gona take it took like 2 years to get my girlfriend i no that sounds pathetic but she just wasn't ready or something i don't know but i didn't give up and i still have her today and all that stuff i had to go through was worth it......
@neon2000 (2763)
Your fighting spirit deserves you to win the girl you love. It is really worth giving your best effort. Thanks!
@neon2000 (2763)
@caraj444 (1080)
love  - love
i guess it depends on how much you really want to be with her, good things come to those who wait, if she was really worth it i dont think youd give up so easily (what if shes been hurt in the past and is just scared)
@neon2000 (2763)
I agree with you. No pain no glory. Its worth the wait if you won your girl's love.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
give up when she files the restraining order!...either that or when you get tired of giving and seeing no results and find that such things are having a negative impact on your life...such as alienating friends, family, or your messing up your finances.
@neon2000 (2763)
Well, if you love the girl, I guess, no problem with that.
It never took me more than 3 weeks to court a girl and well i had always seduced a girl which i wanted,also many a times many girls get automatically sedued to me!But i prefer that girl which i have courted.
@neon2000 (2763)
Good answer! But 3 weeks is long enough, isn't it? But anyway, it doesn't matter. Maybe you are really in love with the girl you are courting.