I am on to making my bags again. Here is one with sponge bob lining inside

This is a handbag with a red zipper. The red boa is trimmed around the top. The handles are made with a matching twirled fabric. The lining inside is my favorite Sponge bob. I enjoy making my bags. What are you handy with that earns you money at home?
@alexsis (2149)
Your purses are cute. You're a very creative person. Have you ever made a Sponge Bob purse to were the outside is spong bob? In my spare time I like to make hairbows, that helps me earn money.
No I am going to make one with the outside trim sponge bob. I am getting use to having a steady hand on the fabric. I am trying to get the kool aid bows. I was just looking for the barrel purse instructions. I am happy with this one so far. I have so many to make. Thanks
@sjohnson628 (3197)
That is so awesome! You are very creative. I just got a new sewing machine and I will be looking in to things to make also to try to sell them on ebay. I am not sure just what yet but time will tell....
You should start by keeping the legs off cut jeans. Smaller jeans make great booty bags. I buy lining from walmart on the 1.00 clearance rolls. if your wanting to make a juice purse. Collect your pouches. That should be fun with kids around to help save them. I am with this group and we make a lot of stuff. Yahoo.com ....groups...capri sun purses.. Join and get to those files. Practice now and you can make bags to sell in December. get you some free business cards from http://www.vistaprint.com better than anything make a puse of your own style. Awesome. Good luck on the new machine.