I wrote to Governor Spitzer. What do you think?

@raydene (9875)
Governor Spitzer, I am aware that you are in favor of the use of medical marijuana. I would like to tell you how this would change my life. I am a disabled 56 year old mom and gran. I suffer extreme pain every day. I take Narco 10/325 twice a day every day. I hate to think what this is doing to my organs. I will not use marijuana if it is illegal because I feel breaking the law is not the way to change it. I have to wonder if marijuana might be less harmful to my body then the daily doses of narco( hydrocodone/tylenol ). I've been told by people that use marijuana for pain control that it helps. I would hope I could at least use less Narco. When you compare hydrocodone and marijuana it just makes no sense that hydrocodone is legal and marijuana is not. I hope if it becomes legal it can be used for pain along with cancer and aids. Thank you Raydene E Labatore
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I think that is very good and I do hope that you will get a response back on that Please let me know if you do Love and Hugs xxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
I will do hope you got my Email I sent you Love you xxxxx
@raydene (9875)
I'm trying to fix my email.I just realized that some of my friend's emails are in my bulk box so now I have to go through them.I got one email early this am from you and did answer you...but will get back to the bulk to see if there is any others that I have missed... from you...This has never happened to me before with yahoo so I don't know if I did something by mistake.Wait til tomorrow and email me again.I have to have my computer guy look to see if it's me or yahoo tomorrow..not much of a problem cause he is my neighbor and said I can go over in the morning. Hugs to you and my little buddy xoxoxo
@Foxxee (3653)
I use to smoke. Not for medical reason though, just because I felt like it. And I remember the year I sprung my ankle really bad and I smoked some, and it didn't help. I also know someone who has chronic back pains and smokes, and it doesn't do much for him. So, I doubt it will help with severe pain. But, I guess good luck... I hope you can find something some day, that will help with pain.
our bodies do build up a tolerance. do you remember the first time you got high? if not, try it now,. i'm sure it will have a much different effect on you now than it did before you stopped. for people who don't abuse it, i'm sure it helps greatly for many symptoms.
@Foxxee (3653)
You do got a point. The last time I smoked was about 4-5 years ago. I'm sure if people don't abuse it, it might help. :)
I think that was excellent. I do not understand why it can not be made available with a prescription just as narcotics are. I do know may doctors say it helps relieve the side effects from chemotherapy for cancer patients.
@Willowlady (10666)
If everyone in a similar situation would write such a letter and then the loved ones of the same people then the message would be given quite loud and clear. You did a good job and I hope it sparks some interest. Much can be done it is a matter of making it worth their while so sad to say. Good luck in this matter!
I think you have expressed yourself clearly and concisely. I admire you for taking action, and not just sitting and wishing, and saying "It will never change". I wish you all the luck in the world in getting noticed, and heard. Your moral values speak well of you, and I do hope people listen.
@mummymo (23707)
Mom I think this is a wonderful letter and makes so much sense! I know you have probably edited it for mylot though as I know a lot of details have been left out! I do hope you hear back from him and I pray it does some good! Love you and wish I could help! xxxx