Another day of no earnings on MyLot :-)

BUT FOR A GOOD REASON... The weather is finally nice and the water quality is good by us (there have been problems) So off to the beach we go! We are going to pick rocks and let the kids swim while me and my friend just wade in the water. We're going to pick rocks and shells and play all afternoon!!!! So, no MyLot earnings today, but for a darn good reason!!!!
@xtina87 (303)
good on you lol, hope you have fun, or had fun if youve alredy been. i went the beach the other day for a bit, it was fun
Thanks, I am actually heading out the door right now!!! YEAH!!
@sunshine4 (8709)
I know what you are talking about. When the weather is nice, it seems like a waist to stay inside. I would love to get myself a laptop. This way I could take the kids to the beach and still do mylot and the other sites I try to get on daily.
That would be great!!! I don't know if I could hook up wireless at the beach though. We live in a pretty small town that I'm sure does not support that. But, oh, wouldn't that be the life?!?!?!?!?
@sunshine4 (8709)
I know, just when I woke up this morning and knew it was going to be a georgeous day, I was thinking about what I could be doing on the net.....I am now on my way outside to enjoy~ so not much earnings for me this weekend.
I made up for my no earnings last night. My son was so tired after the beach. So we ate dinner and he fell asleep for 2 hours. I devoted about an hour to mylot and I am glad I did. I have actually earned more than I thought I would've by now. I have only been on here less than a week. Plus I have fun on here. I'll take adult conversation anywhere I can get it! So on here is great plus I make some money!!!
I haven't earned much in the past couple of days either, because I've been travelling. On Wednesday I flew to Phoenix and then came to Sedona where my boyfriend lives. We've been spending a lot of time catching up with eachother, and just enjoying eachother's company.