Are you happy here on mylot?

@rakhii (1302)
Its been around a month for me on mylot. I have earned $5.6 till now and waiting for my first pay. I am eagerly waiting for the day when I'll reach $10. Whatever may be the situation, I am happy here on mylot because I get to intereact with people from different places of the world, get to know the present situation of the world and learn new things. Its good being here on mylot. Are you happy on mylot? What is the thing that keeps here you the most?
@FSCAries (881)
I am happy here on myLot. I have been a member just under a week and I have made $7.25 so far. I spend quite a bit of time on here at night, to fight my insomnia, and I really enjoy it. I like reading about what other people are interested it and it's nice to have a place to let your own viewpoints out. I think myLot is a pretty good idea.
@rakhii (1302)
$7.25 in a week.....thats great. Keep it up!
there are quite good days and not so good days in mylot. i used to find a lot of discussions to respond to before, but i guess my interests have slightly changed these days. another factor that i used to have is free time to do mylotting, which i can't do much these busy days. suffice it to say, i enjoy the time i spend in mylot. mylotting has been a great help for me when i've been encountering personal issues in my life. writing on here took my mind off those things. besides that, i get to practice my conversational english. i like meeting new people from different places too. it brings back my interest to really travel once i get the funds to do so. so far i've only earned around $30. had i maximized the participation here, i could have earned more, but it's not what i'm really after. earnings here is just an added incentive but not my main attraction. :)
@rakhii (1302)
I came to mylot for earnings only but like to post discussions over here. It can prove helpful to solve your problems. thats very true!
@thefuture (1750)
• Nigeria
Good friend. Due to the kind of people I have met here in mylot, they make me feel great. I learnt much experience here in Mylot. Thanks
I am happy here, I enjoy being here and I am indeed glad that I found mylot. I received my first payout back in April and it was an exciting experience! I am looking forward to my next payout in July indeed *smiles*. I think the thing that keeps me here would be the interaction with people all around the world. I love to write and instead of starting a whole piece each time, I could just respond to some discussions here which interest me and practice my writing. I think I have gained something other than money here.