Daylight Savings Time

Israel
How do you like Daylight Savings Time? I find it very annoying. Just when I get used to getting up at a certain hour, then the time changes!! Does it really save electricy? I know that when it gets dark, I turn on the lights! What is the practise in your country?
i live in Arizona. and being one of the very few states that dont recognize daylight savings time, most of us have the same view about it lol! why dont we recognize daylight savings time? because its stupid! just like you, when it gets dark i turn on the lights, and not before they are needed. its not like anybody actually says "oh look its 6:30pm and even though the sun is still out, it is apparantly time to turn the lights on" how stupid would that be?!
By the way, I live in Kansas.
• Israel
What time zone is Kansas? I'm in Israel, it is difficult to talk on skype with my family that is in Las Vegas.
Kansas is central time zone, Las Vegas is either one or two hours earlier. I would have to look at a map. Pacific is two hours earlier, and Mountain is one hour earlier. It is one in the afternoon here.