A new forum which has $1 minimum payout.... i have been already paid.

@padu19 (1441)
hi friends,, i have found a site that pays out through paypal and e-gold. it is a forum. but trust me it is not a scam.. i have been paid by it.. you can make $1 within a day and that is the minimum payout.. i have made request for my 2nd payment too..also it is very decent just like mylot..i joined only 4 days back..it accepts international members.. check the payment proof in my blog.. http://www.blogcharm.com/mintmoneyonline/ thank you.. good luck !!!
@vasimb (244)
Can you specify how much it pays per post. And how much it pays for starting a new thread??
@padu19 (1441)
you can make more than 200 to 500 points for a thread or posts.. the more lengthy, the more you earn.. one liners will not do much.. anywya its better to start more threads than posts.. and 2500 points make $1..
@vasimb (244)
Thanks for the information :)
@yRRRRR (3)
interesting... i will check it...
@padu19 (1441)
thanks for that.. :)
@ladyjava (1187)
Hello there.. can you tell me how many points are awarded for each post?? Thanks :)
@padu19 (1441)
it all depends on how lengthy the posts are.. but now the rules have changed.. you cannot copy articles from other discussion forum...
I think this was a nice site. I wanted to join but the problem is that they pay through paypal. We Filipinos could only use the paypal for sending payments but we cant receive from it. I fear opening an egold account because it has been tagged as a scam. I hope you could give me more information about how they send their payment. I will surely join this site if they could pay members from the Philippines.
@padu19 (1441)
they also pay through alertpay and CEP trust(or PEP trust- i don't even know what is it!!) it has a higher pay..
I joined under you! Hmmm...it looks a lot more like my type of forum than myLot... if it pays more I might make the switch for good. We'll see I guess, thanks!
@padu19 (1441)
thanks a lot.. it really works for me.. you need to make few lengthy posts.. and that's it.. hey remember, before you start read the forum rules..
@tellus (1445)
• Finland
hi padu19! and thank you fow shsring this opportunity. i visited your blog and like it or actually loved it! good work! if you have time could you please visit mine at: http://homemoneymakers.blogspot.com have a wonderful day and keep on mylottin!
@00fear (3203)
wow i wonder if it is true. i give it a try, by the way when is the payouts, monthly, weekly, we can request anytime, etc? well ill check it out and if i get hit wanting to joining, ill join under you.
@padu19 (1441)
it pays every monday.. i joined this site during night.. that's took 2 days to make those.. so if you join now, make the points within tonight and request payment so that you get it tomorrow.. the best strategy to earn more in this site is ti make lengthy posts.. don't worry.. i will guide you anytime..