Do you often take a picnic?

Picnicbasket - Take a picnic
@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
Do you often take a picnic, if so what do you usaly bring in the basket? I´m about to have four weeks of holiday and I´m not traveling this year, but thinkin of picnics instead. What should you bring for your picnic? What do you suggest? What is the best to bring in warmy days?
• Pakistan
yes once in a month just to relax and enjoy life and nature i do go out for adventure you can say it picnic and you can say it going out in to the wild :) but i love to go out with my friends.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
That´s seems nice. Meating friends and have fun.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
If the weather fine and warm, during the week I get my children to meet me down the beach after school and we have a picnic dinner or an early dinner down the beach, Its really neat, we all enjoy it alot...
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
I think that´s something I like to do in my spear time in summer. Today We are going to leave my son on three days of holidy with other children. He will have a great time. On the way over there we will have something to eat with us.