Fathers what are you doing today?

@marciascott (25555)
By the way "Happy Fathers Day" I know all you fathers have something planned today Don't you? Will you got out for Dinner? Or stay home and wait for presents, or will it be a normal day? Just curious. Have a wonderful day all your Fathers!!! Thanks Marcie.
I'm going to take my son out for a walk and maybe a trip to a park. (as i love going to push my son on the swings) etc Normally he goes to chase birds on the grass. hehe ~Joey Kudos!
@marciascott (25555)
Aw, that is so cute, Does he really chase he birds? How old is your son? that sounds like fun, yeah spend some quality time with your son. Have a bless week!
Yeah he does. He normally goes up to any type of animal but he loves chasing crows and other birds :P Thirteen months old :) Thanks, Have a nice weekend yourself.. ~Joey
Father's Day was very busy for us, but alot of FUN. First we got up early and our 2 girls (ages 7 & 8 years old) made Waffles, Scambled Eggs with Cheese, Sausage and Chocolate Milk, then we proceeded to drive to downtown to watch the Astros play baseball (since my boyfriend loves baseball) I got some awesome tickets on field level for us to sit in and all his children came to the game, then we came home and I had made a 12 pound Brisket that cooked all night in the oven and when I came home we heated it up. So all in all, it was a wonderful Father's Day here in Texas!!
@gberlin (3836)
It will be a normal day except that my daughter did give me a card and a gift.
My husband isn't here right now. He is at his mom's house with our 2 daughters. My mother-in-law just moved in to her house, and he and my daughters are out there for the weekend. They're coming back later this afternoon, though. That's when he'll get his presents and dinner, and a special cake.
@DanaMark (807)
Thanks for the "Happy Fathers Day" wish. My wife took me out for lunch after church. Now I'll watch the Nascar race, and later my son and his family will come over. It will be a nice relaxing day.