Playing Playstation.......

@Calais (10900)
Australia
Who plays with the Playstation, its not just for kids, I always get in there and have a go. What sorts of games do you play, fighting, racing, sports, missions ?
@fawcey (928)
My hubby and I both enjoy the playstaion 2 and Nintendo 64 before we got the PS2, we got them before we had our son so they were for us, but now we share it and play it with him as well. When my hubby and I play it we play two player games like Sims2 Busting out or a multiplayer shooting game like 007Everthing or Nothing, The Nintendo64 multiplayer shooting games that we use to love doing together were Perfect dark, and Gauntlet. When I play with my son It is usually Shrek2 or Donkey Kong on the 64. I love computer games and always have which is one of the many things me and my husband have in common which is good. He has games on the PC that he likes and I play on the Playstation 2 at night so if we like to play our own games we can. My favourite kind of games are the shooting, RPG, Role playing games. I love the grand theft auto ones!
@Calais (10900)
I love the PS2 the family loves playing together mostly racing, I like the mission ones when I hop there myself. We just brought the Nintendo Wii....thats fun too.
@4cuteboys (4102)
Hi there. I don't really play the playstation anymore. When I was a few years younger-back when I had a PS1, I played this one game alot. I'm having a hard time remembering the name of it..uurgh..Brave fighter Mushashi? Something like that. The hero had crazy, dragonball z type hair. LOVED IT. I spent lots of time playing that..hahah. But now I don't get the time. If I do play stuff it's usually nintendo ds or the nintendo wii.
@Calais (10900)
I used to be addicted to the PS, before I got my computer (now Im addicted to the computer). We just brought the Wii though, I have had a few goes on that with the kids.
@farazkh1 (1157)
• Pakistan
I like playstation and love to play its games i have my own console but don't have much time to play it so its being a longtime i played it almost 8 months i did'nt even switched it on and now i think it won't work fine so i need to bring it to the service centre for checking ....... i love to play GTA,san andreas,most wanted and other games on it ....... PLAYSTATION ROCKS.........
@Calais (10900)
Yes, the Playstation is pretty cool !!!
@zip3rul (171)
I used 2 play on the playstation all types of games.Now im playing on my Pc but i would like to play again on a playstation :)
@Calais (10900)
I get on PS quite often, to give my eyes a break from the computer...lol.
@MsTickle (24962)
I love Playstation, only I don't get to play so much anymore now that I'm here. I love the first person shooter types. I have all the Lara Croft Tomb Raider games, she's my hero and also Xena, SoulReaver, Alien, James Bond, and a few others as well. I must admit I cheat because the puzzle aspect is beyond me so I download the walkthroughs. I once emailed the person with the absolute best Lara Croft site for some help and mentioned that I was probably the oldest player and she got back to me saying she had a fan who was 72 years old. That was about 6 years ago, I wonder if he's still playing. Cheers.
@Calais (10900)
Oh thats great, its so fun anyway it dosnt matter what age you are.