Which online payment processor do you prefer?

Now a days,as the online shopping,gaming,betting etc. are increasing day by day many new secure payment processors over the Internet is growing too.As we know that paypal is the safest and one of the most serure online payment processors with over a million of registered members enjoying their services.Paypal provides it services only in some countries and most of the other countries does not enjoy paypal services.So, their are many payment processors for online transaction of money. Some of the other most trusted payment processors are e-gold,moneybookers,alertpay,solarpay etc.Most of these payment processors provide their services worldwide,so users from all around the world are able to join them. Most of online earning pro grammes now a days use e-gold as primary or secondary payment option and many o the other sports betting sites,HYIP's,online gambling uses e-gold as their default payment processor due to which many online scam sites uses e-gold to scam people. So the question arises here that which is the best and most secure payment processor available on the Internet today,What do you think is the best online payment processor?
@Willowlady (10666)
PayPal is the one and only one for me. I insist on it when there may be a question as to payment. I have dealt through them with nary a problem and am glad that they are as good as they are. I hope that I never have to choose another. It will not be worth it to me.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I always use Paypal and sometimes I use Moneybookers. Well e-gold is ok but don't use it that much.
@Inky261 (2524)
I like paypal best, I use it for years. I never had trouble with paypal, many dealers at ebay accept paypal. I have an egold account, egold is pretty good, too. I never had problems with egold. But I do most of my transactions with paypal.
@milott (2648)
I of course prefer paypal to any other payment processors because it is easy to use and most of the sites across use paypal and it is safe and it is accepted in my country. These are the reasons that I prefer paypal to other payment processors.
I like Paypal because many websites use it and it is available in most countries. Besides, my earning from Mylot is in the Paypal. So I prefer to use it.
i suppose the moneybookers are quite good, paypal is also good but if it is verified, if u want to have ur paypal account verified kindly contact me at nitin.naresh@playtxt.net
@Lydia1901 (16354)
So far, I think Paypal is pretty good. I have heard of all the other ones but I just do not want to get involve with so many. One is good for now.