Do you flush the toilet after urinating?

@dons626 (404)
I noticed when using a public comfort room, some people just dont flush it after urinating. I wonder whats their reason for not doing so. Do you flush or you dont?
@omupas (1243)
Most public urinals and toilets now are set up to automatically flush. If they aren't I always flush, but I don't use my hands to flush the toilet, I'll use my foot. I think it's disgusting if someone doesn't flush, but I'm sure it's because people don't want to get the bacteria on their hands. The even bigger issue is the people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom! Now that's gross!!!
@dons626 (404)
In some malls we have that automatic flush... but mostly its manual here. Sometimes I would just control my bladder and wait till I get home to urinate, its much cleaner and less bacteria :)
@catbvq (364)
Yes, I flush before using a public toilet because somebody's urine might splash on me when I pee. I also flush after using it too. Even cats have the decency to bury their feces in the litter box after using it why should I a human being more intelligent than a cat should not get rid or dispose my urine? I use a tissue paper to hold on the flusher so that my fingers won't get contaminated with germs as well. People who feel squeamish about flushing public toilets should do the same.
yup, i always flush.. its a courtesy for the next user. ;)
@pallidyne (858)
There was a time during Californias drought conditions in the 70s that I didn't and developed a habit that was hard to break. It was a saving water thing...