Salt more in your food, what will you do?

Supposing salt is more in the food that is served for you in your house, how will you react?
@samson1967 (7422)
There is no ingredient tastier than salt. There is no deadly poison like salt if consumed in excess. It is a common mistake even by expert cook. If the curry is salty add chopped potatoes to it and boil. If the solid foods like rice becomes salty, add lemon juice proportionately.
Thanks for the advice friend.
@teleios (738)
there's a point where too much salt makes the food taste really bad and, well, no longer edible, so if that happens i'd probably tell whoever is cooking to tone it down with the salt a bit. using too much salt is not good for you eihter. it leads to water retention and constriction of blood vessels, bad news for those with high blood pressure ;)-
Very true telejos. You know one thing, even less salt for the body is also very bad. Few months back my husband had sodium deficiency and immediately he was to be admitted in hospital. Within two or three days he became alright.
I heard that adding more sugar will solve this problem.
I do not think youless, for more hot, sugar. For salt, either lemon, or rice or wheat powder with water and boiled potato is better. Thanks.
@dons626 (404)
I think its a normal reaction to get angry I don't like salty foods but if this happens, I will re-cook the food. Add up other ingredients for it to taste lighter. Thats the best thing about cooking, you can adjust the ingredients according to your taste :)
Yes cooking is a lovely art accommodating for adjustments. Only thing is you should know what to do at that nick of the moment, especially when guests are there. Thanks.
@suspenseful (40316)
Well, I would say it's way too salty for me. However since I am the cook, I make sure there is not that much in the food. In fact, it would be my husband complaining that the food was not salty enough.
Tongue is same but some of us like more salt and others less and normal salty people are also there. That is why in restaurants they keep salt and pepper on table. But always it is better to eat less salt especially after the age 40. Thanks.
@tater03 (1765)
It would just depend on how much more salt is in it. I would eat it as long as it is not salted to much where it is unediable.
Your family is lucky to get such a patient family member.