Supposing all of us have extra eye at the back of our head, how will it be?

Just imagine that all of us have an extra third eye at the back of our head. What will happen, how will it be? Please share your imagination with us.
@secretbear (19464)
LOL that would be weird but awesome!!! no one will ever stick a tongue to me behind my back! LOL no one will ever murmur behind my back! no one can make faces to me behind my back! i will see whoever will hide something from me! hehe.. i will see everything behind my back! ^__^;; no one can hide anything from me. the only problem is, if it will also have an eyebrow, how can i pluck it the way i pluck my eyebrows in front?? ^__^;;
Then we should ask the God for two more hands at the back. We will have 24 + 24 hours at our disposal and can do more work, 24 hours with the front hands and eyes and 24 hours with the other backside situated eyes and hands. You can cook one side and can do the hair for your child at the same time. See movie in the tv one side and chop the vegetables at the other side. Oh God! how advantageous it is? Let us visualise these scenes.
@secretbear (19464)
LOL i can't imagine having 4 hands! i'll probably look like an octopus! or maybe a HIndu God?? ^__^;;
Everyone will be extra careful, no one will do monkey business because they can be caught so easily.
Very true. Much useful for mothers and teachers.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i think that it would be really funny, if we have an extra eye on our back, then we will be able to see everything which people do behind us lol
Yes. They cannot do any mischief like putting paste paper as tail.
@dheaja (171)
I think it would be great! It's gonna be a lot of fun to see what's behind ur, surely we can see more than just 2 eyes, it would be quite useful.But if we had 1 eye at the back of our head it would be confusing. Let's imagine..While ur talking seriously with ur friend, another of ur friend step behind u and they're smiling.U'll also smiling spontaneous to them.So I thank god by having only 2 eyes
You are forethoughtful. Good.
What an imagination!!! That would be beneficial to us coz we dont have to turn back to look at girls that we have just passed through. :))
Oh God! There is a point like this is it?
@lisagayle (395)
I think it would be cool, a lot more people would get away with a lot less stuff, if we could see what is going on behind us.
very correct.
@tater03 (1765)
I think it would be funny in the fact that I would probably catch alot of people rolling their eyes at me or doing something that they think I cannot see. Would be interesting to say the least.
You know what! The third eye should be invisible. Then we will have lot of fun.